Mike Blank, Head of Systems at iTradeNetwork, discusses more of the technical detail:
Multiple Operator Portals
You can discuss all the technicalities and details with our highly experienced team of technicians but in a nutshell, The Multiple Operator Portal offers:
A solid, technical infrastructure
- Our state-of-the-art hosting centre in Canary Wharf, Docklands, is supported 24 hours per day, 365 days per year through our hosting provider, Ioko365.
- The site's availability for the last three years has been 99.8%.
- The solution consists of a number of load balanced web and messaging servers together with clustered database servers for resilience, to avoid single points of failure.
- Data is replicated from the live database cluster to our West London-based disaster recovery database in real time.
- Our premier support contract with Microsoft provides access to both reactive and proactive technical support from highly qualified Microsoft engineers.
- Regular, independent vulnerability and penetration tests are carried out.
More (Security and Metrics)
Security and Metrics
- Our regular security checks through 'ethical hack' ensure that your data is always secure and never shared across suppliers.
- As a Group, iTradeNetwork has carried out many hundreds of integration projects and has experience of creating 3000 message types and protocols used within the hospitality industry.
- Data transmission can be via the following methods: AS2, HTTPS, FTP, FTPS, Web services, VPN using EDI, XML, flat files and email.
Best practice technology partnerships
- iTradeNetwork uses a robust platform developed by Microsoft.Net 4 with MVC
- Through best practice partnerships you can be assured that we will delivery the very best technology available to you. Our content management is via Episerver and our analytics through Adobe Omniture.
- Reporting suite, Business Objects crystal reports, and Swift QB.